Connected fellowship –
We seek to cherish the richness of loving biblical community in our gathering and beyond, through acceptance, openness, forgiveness and celebration and supporting each other in our spiritual journeys and ministry.
Unity in diversity –
When we gather together we seek to protect the unity while also celebrating the uniqueness and giftedness of each person including men and women and accept each others’ weaknesses and strengths; a place of deep and real connection where we share our problems, loneliness, weaknesses, disabilities and develop our gifts; a safe environment to discuss different opinions in an atmosphere of grace.
We aim to be facilitators of reconciliation at all levels of life.
As a community we have been granted the gift of hospitality. We respond, not only by gathering for worship around the table but, by ministering to others through acts of hospitality.
We seek to be holy people by;
- Personal spiritual growth – involving learning to become disciples of Jesus.
- Authenticity – living lives marked by integrity, honesty and consistency.
- Our actions – by being humble, respectful, kind, loving, self-controlled and faithful.
- Servanthood – modelling the lifestyle of Jesus.
- Accountability - by being honest, open and taking risks together.